Research in dentistry in India
Smile in Hour® an innovation-driven Oral care company created by dentists and health care professionals is driven to enable the true potential of every being we touch through high quality, best-in-class functional dental care, and rehabilitation.
Innovation & Startup Bringing Changes in Oral Healthcare. Dental Care innovations – It is mandatory to care for our health and hygiene, and these dental care innovations have made a way for oral …
Founder Dr Bharat AgravatCosmetic, Laser and Dental Implants Surgeon since 1999
Dr Bharat Agravat serves as the Chief Mentor and innovator at Smile in Hour®. He has over 20 years of experience in technology, strategy, and entrepreneurship… As a dental care professional, it is important to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to the latest technologies and services in dental innovation.
Dr. Bharat Agravat Cosmetic and Implants Dental Surgeon setting new benchmarks of excellence with 18 distinguished awards, 20 years experienced. He is belonging to a well-known family of specialist doctors, Dr. Agravat Group. He is a Graduate from the prestigious Government Dental College and Hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, With an American University they have now scaled new heights and achieved cutting edge knowledge with the latest in implant dentistry in the world.
- Clinical Mastership in Implant Dentistry from New York University USA. (Gujarat’s First)
- Advanced Education in Implant Dentistry at Harvard University School of Dental Medicine USA (Gujarat’s First)
- Min-Residency in Advanced Endodontics from University at Buffalo USA. (Gujarat’s First)
- Diplomate & Fellow at the International Congress of Oral Implantologist – DICOI & FICOI, USA
- Fellow & Executive Council Member of Indian Society of Oral Implantologist – ISOI
- Ex Lecturer at Darshan Dental Collage in Udaipur, Rajasthan, and Mahadevia Dental Collage Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
The Future of Dental Technology and InnovationEach year, new technologies emerge in the dental world that change and improve existing …
Proposals must delineate how the solution differs from current practices or services and technology available in the Oral Healthcare or consumer markets. The Most Innovative Technological Advancements in Dentistry · Robot Assistance · Artificial Intelligence · Regrowing Teeth · Automated Scheduling …..
ATAL INCUBATION CENTER
Our flagship & award-winning forerunner product “EndoDeck” is designed in joint research with AIC-GTU Centre, Advanced Digital Endodontic System, specially design process for single visit and Painless procedure.
India’s first Innovation Based Dental Healthcare start-up to get listed in DPIIT Recognised startup and developed the Oral-care and Dental Product and Services.
Clinical study Reports
Research in dentistry in India.
Various Publication is available likes…
- Indian journal of dental research
- clinical research in dentistry in India
- Indian journal of dental research impact factor
- Indian journal of dental sciences
- Indian journal of dental research PubMed
- Indian journal of dentistry
- international journal of dental research
- is Indian journal of dental research PubMed indexed